END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. Interpretation and Definitions
a. The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
b. Definitions for the purposes of this End-User License Agreement:
- i. Agreement means this End-User License Agreement that forms the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Application.
- ii. Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You through an Application Store’s account to a Device, named AH-HA App
- iii. Application Store means the digital distribution service operated and developed by Apple Inc. (Apple App Store) or Google Inc. (Google Play Store) by which the Application has been downloaded to your Device.
- iv. (the) Platform means the digital file storage repository and file sharing services provided by AH-HA App, and its associated premium subscriptions.
- v. Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Ahava Healing, Inc. 2261 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94114.
- vi. Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- vii. Device means any device that can access the Application such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- viii. Third-Party Services means any services or content (including data, information, applications, and other products services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Application.
- ix. You means the individual accessing or using the Application or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Application, as applicable.
2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
a. These terms and conditions of access, use, and services (“Terms and Conditions”) control and guide your access to and use of the AH-HA Healing Inc. platform which includes all apps, websites and all pages and screens accessed through it and includes all suites of applications and services delivered through AH-HA or standalone native applications on any mobile platform or device including the AH-HA Healing App (collectively as “The AH-HA Healing”). They also control and guide your use of any content, information, product, service, downloadable software program, streaming media, or app available at, within, or through AH-HA Healing and all the services and products which may be available through any of them (collectively referred to as “Services”). These Terms and Conditions apply whether you are accessing or installing any part of AH-HA Healing or Services on your personal or work devices.
b. BY CREATING AN ACCOUNT, REGISTERING, OR USING OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY PORTION OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, OR ACCESSING ANY PART OF THE SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING AND ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE SITE OR USE OR PARTICIPATE IN THE SERVICES.
c. You must be at least 13 years of age to access or use Ahava Healing Inc. or Services or, if the laws of your city or country require that you must be older, then the minimum age under the applicable Law in your city or country. If you are under 18 years of age (or the age of legal majority where you live), you may only access or use AH-HA or Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a user under the age of 18 (or the age of legal majority where you live), you are fully responsible for the acts or omissions of such user in connection with AH-HA or Services.
d. If you are less than 13 years old (or are under the minimum required age based on the laws of where you live), or your account has been terminated or restricted by us, you may not use AH-HA or Services. By using AH-HA or Services, you are truthfully telling us that you are of required age, are fully able and competent to enter into and accept and perform these Terms and Conditions, and that your account is not terminated or restricted. If you do not meet all these requirements, do not access or use AH-HA or Services.
e. We have the sole right to, at any time, modify, discontinue, or terminate AH-HA, Services, or any part of them. We also have the right to modify these Terms and Conditions without notice. If we modify these Terms and Conditions, we will indicate that we have done so and post the updated version at http://ahhahealing.com/termsandconditions. We may attempt to notify you by sending an email notification to the address associated with your account or providing notice through AH-HA or Services. The top of this page will tell you the date of the last update. Any such change or update will be effective immediately upon our posting of new update. You are solely responsible to regularly check these Terms and Conditions for changes. Your continued access to or use of AH-HA or Services after any posted modification to these Terms and Conditions indicates your acceptance of the modification. You may not alter the Terms and Conditions without our written acceptance and approval.
f. Even if you are accessing AH-HA or using or participating in the Services as a part of your employment or at the request of your employer, your use of or participation in AH-HA or Services shall be considered as your agreement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Your use of or participation in the Services that may in any way be related to your employment tells us that you are authorized to accept these Terms and Conditions for your employer. Therefore, your employer, through you, agrees and accepts these Terms and Conditions. If you are accessing or using AH-HA or Services on behalf of another person or an entity, you promise that you are authorized to accept these Terms and Conditions behalf of that person or entity and that the person or entity shall be responsible to us if you or the other person or entity violates these Terms and Conditions.
. Any content accessible through AH-HA or Services is provided for informational, educational, or entertainment purposes ONLY.
3. Product Claims
The Company does not make any warranties concerning the Application. To the extent You have any claim arising from or relating to your use of the Application, the Company, not the Application Store, is responsible for addressing any such claims, which may include, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection, or similar legislation.4. Governing Law
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the Application. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.5. United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.6. Changes to this Agreement
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at the sole discretion of the Company.
By continuing to access or use the Application after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Application.7. General Description of Services
Ahava Healing Inc. and Services were created to enable you to write, record, play, publish, and distribute songs all within one application. In addition, you can share your files, through Ahava Healing Inc., with engineers, producers, and other collaborators to mix, modify, and otherwise use files.8. License for Use of AH-HA and Services
- a. For strictly non-commercial and your personal use only, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, revocable limited license to access and use AH-HA or Service and any content, material, or software that we may make available to you.
- b. You may only use the Application on a Device that You own or control and as permitted by the Application Store’s terms and conditions.
- c. The license that is granted to You by the Company is solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- d. License Restrictions: You agree not to, and You will not permit others to:
- i. License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit the Application or make the Application available to any third party.
- ii. Copy or use the Application for any purpose other than as permitted under the above section ‘License’.
- iii. Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile, or reverse engineer any part of the Application.
- iv. Remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of the Company or its affiliates, partners, suppliers, or the licensors of the Application.
- v. You must comply with all applicable laws, including all laws that apply in your own locality, when using or accessing AH-HA or Services. Except as may be expressly permitted by applicable law or expressly enabled by a feature of the Services.
- vi. You will not, and will not permit anyone else to: (i) store, copy, modify, or distribute any of the content made available on or through AH-HA or Services; (ii) compile or collect any content available on or through AH-HA or Services as part of a database or other work; (iii) use any automated tool (e.g., robots, spiders) or manual process to monitor, store, copy, modify, distribute, or resell any content from AH-HA or Services; (iv) frame or otherwise incorporate AH-HA or Services or any portion or part of them as parts of another website or service; (v) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of AH-HA or Services (including the display of third party advertising); (vi) circumvent or disable any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Service, or any content available on AH-HA or Services; (vii) use the Service in a manner that threatens the integrity, performance, or availability of AH-HA or Services; (vii) remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright marks and notices) on any portion of AH-HA or Services or any content available from them; or (viii) include any personal or identifying information about another person in your User Content (defined below) without that person’s explicit written consent.
9. Using AH-HA and Servicesa. Subject to the limits stated in these Terms and Conditions, we give you permission to use AH-HA and Services. But we may change, restrict, stop, or terminate your permission for any conduct that we believe to be inappropriate, or for your breach of any part of these Terms and Conditions. Your use of AH-HA or Services is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content, information, data, items, materials, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio that may be or you believe them to be offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. b. Without any notice to you or any liability to us, we may, at any time and for any or no reason, modify, update, interrupt, suspend, or discontinue any part of AH-HA or Services. At times and for any or no reason, AH-HA or Services may be inaccessible. We are not responsible to you or anyone for any loss or harm related to your inability to access or use AH-HA or Services. c. If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information to establish or verify access and use of AH-HA and Services, you must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You shall treat your account as personal to you and not provide or allow any other person or entity to access any part of AH-HA or Services through your account. You have to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of your account security.
d. You may terminate your account at any time.
11.User ContentThe Company is not responsible for the stored files, information, or content of the Application’s users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using your account. You may not import, store, or transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- a. In connection with creation of an account, use of the account, or use of AH-HA or Services, you may upload, submit, create, post, store, and share content information in forms of texts, messages, writings, documents, photos, videos, music files or other audio/visual materials to us (“User Content”).
- b. You shall not upload User Content unless you own that content, you have created that content yourself, or you have written permission from the owner or the copyright owner of that content. You shall make sure that User Content fully complies with all parts of these Terms and Conditions, and you possess the rights necessary to grant us License.
- c. We shall have no obligation to screen, edit, or monitor any User Content. However, we have the right, and have absolute discretion, to remove, screen, edit, or disable any User Content at any time and for any reason without notice.
- d. You understand that by using AH-HA or Services or creating an account with us, you may be exposed to User Content that may be offensive, indecent, objectionable, or inaccurate. We take no responsibility for any User Content and assume no liability in any way related to any User Content, including any loss or damage to any part of your User Content.
- e. You understand that communications in chat areas, forums, bulletin boards, communities, groups, or other public or common areas relating to AH-HA or Services are not private communications. You shall use caution when submitting any User Content that may include your personal information to a public or common area.
- f. User Content other than yours is the property of the user who uploaded the content and is, or may be, subject to copyright, trademark rights, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. Therefore, it may not be downloaded, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, re-uploaded, republished, displayed, sold, licensed, made available, or otherwise communicated to the public or exploited for any purposes except via the features of or Services and within the parameters set by the user uploading it or with the user’s written permission.
- g. Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- h. You agree that no content you store or post to the Platform will be in any way unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
12.Your License to Us in Accessing User Content
a. In order to provide the Services and assist in functionality of AH-HA, for any User Content that you upload, you grant us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and successors: a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully-paid, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, prepare derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, and publicly display User Content throughout the world in any media relating to AH-HA or Services and our business (“License”).
- i. However, you retain all rights in your User Content, subject to the rights you are granting us. You may set parameters and permissions to limit the rights you are granting us
b. By uploading User Content, subject to parameters and permissions that you may set in using AHHA or Services, you also grant a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, license to other users and to operators and users of any other websites, apps, or platforms to which User Content has been shared or embedded through your use of AH-HA and Services (“Linked Operators”), to use, copy, listen offline, repost, transmit, or otherwise distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, adapt, prepare derivative works of, compile, make available and otherwise communicate to the public, the User Content.
c. The licenses granted in this section are granted separately with respect to each item of User Content.
d. Licenses with respect to audio and music files and any images or text within your account will terminate automatically when you remove such content from your account. However, you understand and agree that once User Content is distributed to Linked Operators, we are not obligated to ensure, require, or request the deletion of User Content from any server or system within Linked Operators. Furthermore, if you authorize any of User Content to be available for offline listening or viewing, after deletion of an item of User Content or removal from the ability for other users to listen or view offline, the item may still be available to other users who saved the item for offline listening or viewing on their devices. Licenses with respect to comments or other contributions that you make will be perpetual and irrevocable and will continue even if you terminate your account.
e. Any right or license granted to you under these Terms and Conditions shall not be transferred or assigned by you to anyone else but may be assigned by us without restriction. Your assignment or attempted assignment in violation of these Terms and Conditions is void.
Ahava Healing Inc. offers no guarantees on investment return, investment value or investment and/or asset providence. Verifying artists and/or entities and verifying ownership of assets is done under a “best efforts” basis. Any investment in an artist and/or asset on the Ahava Healing Inc. platform is made at Your own risk. Under the terms of this agreement, you waive any claims on Ahava Healing Inc. for financial losses and/or damages relating to any trades or investments made on the Ahava Healing platform.
You agree that any asset or investment opportunity that you post and offer on the Ahava Healing Inc. platform is owned by Yourself and not currently under any dispute, legal or otherwise, with any other person or entity. By making an investment opportunity available to Users on AH-HA, you agree to sell that asset and transfer all claims to the asset at the time of sale.
a. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask you to do the same. We will terminate any user’s privileges to access AH-HA or Services who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others and may remove or disable User Content that may be infringing copyrights of others.
b. If you believe that your removed or disabled User Content is not infringing, or that you have the authorization or right to post and use that User Content, you may send us a counter-notice containing the information required by Section 512(g)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 USC § 512(g)(3)). You authorize us or our copyright agent to forward your counter-notice to the party who claims to own copyrights to your removed or disabled User Content. If, within 10 business days of receiving the counter-notice from us, the original claimant does not file an action seeking a court order to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to your removed or disabled User Content, then we may, in its sole discretion, reinstate your removed or disabled material.
c. If you believe that your work has been posted on AH-HA n a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you must first contact us at the address below and provide the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright-protected work; (ii) a description of the copyright-protected work; (iii) the location on AH-HA of the material that you claim is infringing; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) your statement showing your good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) your statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice to us is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. By submitting a copyright infringement notice, you authorize us to forward, at our discretion, the information you provide in this notice to the person who uploaded the allegedly infringing material. You must write to us at:
Ahava Healing Inc
2261 Market Street
San Francisco, CA
a. We, our affiliates, our suppliers, and licensors own all rights, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to AH-HA and Services and all content accessed through them. Except for those rights expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions, you have no other rights, either express or implied or otherwise.
b. AH-HA and AH-HA Healing Inc.are trademarks of Ahava Healing Inc. Other products, brands, and company names and logos used on AH-HA or Services or displayed through us are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. You are strictly prohibited to and shall not use any of the marks appearing on AH-HA or Services or displayed through us without the prior written agreement and approval of us or of the owner of the mark, as appropriate.
a. The Application, including without limitation all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights are, and shall remain, the sole and exclusive property of the Company.
b. The Company shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend You with respect to any third-party claim arising out of or relating to the Application. To the extent the Company is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, the Company, not the Application Store, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any claim that the Application or your use of it infringes any third-party intellectual property rights.
18.Communications with Users
a. When you create an account with us, you understand and agree that you may receive communications from the other users of AH-HA or Services. You also understand and agree that all users are each acting independently, and that no user is our representative or agent and that you should not consider a user’s actions as our actions.
b. AH-HA or Services may include tools that enable users to arrange in-person meetings. You acknowledge and accept that we do not arrange or supervise meetings and do not have control over who attends meetings or the actions of any individual at any meeting. At all times, you should use caution and good judgment when arranging or attending such meetings.
c. You shall be solely responsible for all risks associated with all communications or meetings in which you engage with others.
. You can share files with others using or accessing AH-HA or Services to enable them to mix, modify, and otherwise use your shared files. However, each of you who share files and other content between each other shall be solely responsible for any arrangement or agreement applicable to your sharing files and all related matters between you, including but not limited to the mixing, modifying, and using of the shared files, and does not involve us in any way. Each of you, not us, are responsible for monitoring and enforcing arrangements and agreements applicable to all matters relating to the sharing, modifying, mixing, and using of files between you. We will not be liable for any actual or alleged breach of your arrangements or agreements with others, or any damages arising from or related to such actual or alleged breach, if any, applicable or controlling all matters relating to the sharing, modify, mixing, and using of files between you. Each of you, not us, is responsible for (i) all claims, (ii) all intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, and other rights, (iii) all data losses, and (iv) all other matters relating to the sharing of files and other content between you and others using or accessing AH-HA or Services. We reserve the right, but do not have the obligation, to review, screen, or monitor the interactions between users of AH-HA or Services via the Ahava Healing Inc. at any time and for any reason without any notice.
19.Fees and Subscriptions
a. Certain AH-HA Healing Services may be accessible for a fee. If you want to access any of Services that we offer for a fee, you must select a service package. Each service package outlines (i) the specific Services provided, (ii) the fees applicable to such Services (“Service Fees”), (iii) the payment terms applicable to such Services, and (iv) the period in which such Services will be provided (“Service Period”). All Service Fees must be paid in U.S. Dollars and by payment card through our authorized payment processor. You shall be authorized to use and have fees charged to the payment card number you provide.
c. When your selection of a service package is deemed to be subscription services with recurring, fixed costs, you may be authorizing us or our Payment Processor to make automatic annual or monthly (as applicable) recurring charges for the Service Fees to the payment card number you provide us for the duration of the Service Period. IMPORTANT — Service Periods, where such Services are deemed to be subscription services, may automatically renew.
d. AH-HA does not provide refunds on the sale of any digital goods. If there are issues, please contact AH-HA immediately. If you would like to cancel a service package, please contact us at [email protected]. We will not issue any refund for any unused portion of any subscription. We, at our sole discretion, may modify fees with notice to you and any new fee structure will only be applied to the subsequent Subscription Periods.
e. Your account charges from services and products you have subscribed to will be billed monthly on a recurring cycle until such time as you cancel your subscription. Active subscriptions can be managed in the Application via Settings / Subscriptions at any time. Canceling your subscription will terminate your services and associated billing as of the current billing cycle. The Company will not provide refunds to monthly billing subscriptions.
20.Data and Analytics
Artist analytic data is provided while the User has an active account with AH-HA Healing Inc. Data will not be transferred, exported, downloaded, or made available to the User in any scenario other than via AH-HA’s apps, website and services.
a. You may terminate your use or access of AH-HA or Services at any time by terminating your account. Termination of your account is your only right and remedy regarding any dispute with us in any way related to AH-HA or Service or to these Terms and Conditions.
b. We may suspend or terminate your access to AH-HA or Service at any time, for any reason. If we suspect that you have violated any provision of these Terms and Conditions, we may also seek any other available legal or equitable remedy. Your rights under these Terms and Conditions will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any portion of these Terms and Conditions.
c. You remain solely liable for all obligations related to your use of AH-HA or Services even after you have stopped using or accessing them. Neither we nor any of our licensors, suppliers, or publishers is liable to you or to any other person for any loss caused by any termination of the Services or termination of your access to AH-HA or Service or termination of your account.
22.Modifications to the Applications
a. The Company reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Application or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to You.
b. The Company may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/functionality of the Application, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades, and other modifications.
c. Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or functionalities of the Application. You agree that the Company has no obligation to (i) provide any Updates, or (ii) continue to provide or enable any particular features and/or functionalities of the Application to You.
d. You further agree that all updates or any other modifications will be (i) deemed to constitute an integral part of the Application, and (ii) subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
23.Maintenance and Support
The Company does not promise any maintenance or support for the download and use of the Application. To the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, the Company, not the Application Store, will provide any such maintenance or support under a “best efforts” basis.
a. AH-HA Healing or Services may contain links to other web pages and content belonging to other persons (“Third-Party Content”). We do not monitor, endorse, or adopt, or have any control over, any Third-Party Content. We shall have no responsibility to update or review any Third-Party Content and make no guarantee as to its legality, safeness, accuracy, or completeness.
b. Additionally, if you follow a link or otherwise navigate away from AH-HA Healing or Services, these Terms and Conditions may no longer govern. You shall be responsible to review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third-Party Content provider to which you navigate. You access and use Third-Party Content at your own risk and shall waive all possible claims against us related to such access and use.
a. You may use AH-HA Healing or Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
b. In using AH-HA Healing or Services, you shall not upload or otherwise post, transmit, distribute, or disseminate through AH-HA or Services any material that: (i) is false, misleading, unlawful, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, inflammatory, abrasive, abusive, inflammatory; (ii) encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or gives rise to civil liability under any Federal, State, provincial, local, or international laws; (iii) breaches any duty toward or rights of any person or entity, including rights of publicity or privacy; (iv) violates any one’s intellectual rights, removes or modifies any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights notices that appears on any portion of AH-HA or on any materials printed or copied from AH-HA ; (v) contains corrupted data or any information or software that contains a virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse, or another item of a harmful, disruptive, or deleterious nature; (vi) allows for keyword spamming, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the search results.
c. In using AH-HA or Services, you shall not (i) advertise products or services competitive with our or our partners’ products and services, as determined by us in our sole discretion; or (ii) in our sole judgment, restrict or inhibit any person or entity from using or enjoying any portion of AH-HA or Services or content available through us, or which may expose us or our affiliates, directors, officer, agents, or users to harm or liability of any nature; (iii) engage in commercial activity (including, but not limited to, sales, contests, or sweepstakes) without our prior written approval; (iv) solicit, request, or collect personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes; (v) exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise; (vi) send bulk emails, surveys, or other mass messaging whether commercial in nature or not; (vii) impersonate or attempt to impersonate us or any other person or entity, or record, process, or mine information about other users; (viii) take any action that may create, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technology infrastructure, or may create excessive traffic demands of AH-HA, or may interfere with the proper working or the security of AH-HA or Services, or may gain unauthorized access to AH-HA, Services, user accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to or used by us.
d. You shall not violate any applicable federal, state, provincial, local or international law or regulation.
e. You shall not assist, encourage, or enable others to do any of the prohibited conduct listed in this section.
27.Product ClaimsThe Company does not make any warranties concerning the Application. To the extent You have any claim arising from or relating to your use of the Application, the Company, not the Application Store, is responsible for addressing any such claims, which may include, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection, or similar legislation.
28.Disclaimers, Limitations, and Indemnities
a. USE OF THE SERVICES OR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION WITHIN THEM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE, SERVICES, AND ACCESS TO THEM OR INFORMATION WITHIN THEM ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND “AS AVAILABLE”. WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, STAFF, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AND DISTRIBUTORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT UNINTERRUPTED USE OR OPERATION OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DATA OR INFORMATION SENT BY OR TO YOU OR USED OR ACCESSED BY YOU WILL BE ACCURATE, SAFE, SECURE, COMPLETE, TRANSMITTED IN UNCORRUPTED FORM, OR TRANSMITTED WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAY OR LOSS OF ANY KIND THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT WITHIN THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OR HARM TO YOUR PERSONAL DEVICE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS SINCE SOME STATES, COUNTRIES, OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
b. WE OR OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, STAFF, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR DISTRIBUTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY BASED UPON ANY LAW OR CUSTOM, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSAH-HAUENTIAL, PECUNIARY, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, GOODWILL, PAIN AND SUFFERING, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES, THAT MAY BE IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR CONTENT WITHIN THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU SINCE SOME STATES, COUNTRIES, OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSAH-HAUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
c. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SERVICES, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY SITE SHALL BE YOUR TERMINATION AND DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE OR SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING IS UNENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE MAXIMUM TOTAL LIABILITY OF US, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, STAFF, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AND DISTRIBUTORS, TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SERVICES, OR YOUR ACCESS OF THE SITE OR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION WITHIN THEM WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OR LAW, WHETHER WE WERE OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OR ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES ARISING FROM THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR USE OF ANY SERVICES, SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.
d. EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THESE TERMS BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OUT OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
e. You will defend, indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, directors, officers, agents, owners, employees, and our licensors, suppliers, and distributors harmless from any claim, liability, cost, damage, expense, attorney’s fees, and legal fee caused by, or in any way related to, your use of AH-HA or Services, your access to and use of any information within them, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of any person or entity.
29.Claims and Release
a. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, UNDER ANY LAW, THAT IN ANY WAY ARISES OUT OF OR RELATES TO THE SITE, SERVICES, YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THEM, OR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION WITHIN THEM MUST BE BROUGHT AGAINST US, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, STAFF, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AND DISTRIBUTORS WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER THE CLAIMED OR ALLEGED WRONG HAD OCCURRED. OTHERWISE, THAT CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY LOST AND BARRED. YOUR DISCOVERY DATE OF SUCH WRONG SHALL NOT GOVERN YOUR TIME PERIOD TO BRING SUCH ACTION.
b. You shall release us (and our officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, and third party partners) from all claims, demands, injuries, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, existing now and coming to existence in the future, arising out of or in any way related to your use or access of anything through us or your interactions with us. You further waive all rights and benefits that you may otherwise have by operation of any law or rule of any jurisdiction that may attempt to limit the scope of your release or waiver. To the fullest extent, you waive and relinquish all rights and benefits which you have or may have under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of the State of California or any similar provision of any law or rule of any jurisdiction.
30.Waiver, Severability of Terms, and Jurisdiction
a. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Unless written and signed by us, any waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not be effective. If any provision of these Terms is found by any tribunal within any jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the tribunal should attempt to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in such provision, and the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
b. These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to have entered into and governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, excluding its conflict of law provisions. You and we agree and accept that any judicial proceedings shall be brought in the State of California. You and we submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the State of California and that any action shall be brought in the state and federal courts in Los Angeles, California. You and we agree that no recovery may be sought or received for damages other than out-of-pocket expenses, except that the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees and any claim must be brought individually and not consolidated as part of a group or class action complaint.
31.Consent to Electronic Communications
a. By using or accessing AH-HA or Service, you agree to receive electronic communications from us. These communications may include notices about your account and information related to AH-HA and Services. You agree that any notice, agreement, disclosure, or other communication that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirement, including that such communications be in writing, of any jurisdiction under any law. b. You are solely responsible for all fees charged by your telecommunications and internet service providers, or any other service provider related to your use or access of AH-HA and Services or access of any information within them, including without limitation fees related to any SMS / text messaging, and data.
32.Rights of Operating Systems
a. The parties acknowledge and agree that Apple, Google, Microsoft, or any other manufacturer of any operating system through which you power, run, operate, and manage your device that is used to access or use AH-HA or Services, and each of their subsidiaries, (collectively “Operating Systems”) are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms and Conditions.
b. Upon your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, Operating Systems will have the right, and will be deemed to have accepted the right, to enforce these Terms and Conditions against you as a third-party beneficiary of these Terms and Conditions.
Any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements, or suggestions provided by You to the Company with respect to the Application shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company. The Company shall be free to use, copy, modify, publish, or redistribute the Suggestions for any purpose and in any way without any credit or any compensation to You.
34.Entire Agreement, Admissibility of Terms
a. These Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of the Service, your access to AH-HA, and use of any information within them.
b. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in any judicial or administrative proceeding based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
c. The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding your use of the Application and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous written or oral agreements between You and the Company. You may be subject to additional terms and conditions that apply when You use or purchase another Company’s services, which the Company will provide to You at the time of such use or purchase.
For questions, comments, complaints, or claims related to AH-HA or Services or to these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:
Ahava Healing Inc. 2261 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94114